Monday, March 24, 2014

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog.  I've created Alpha OHMYcron Pi to join in the network of sorority bloggers and because I really wanted to tailor my content to my AOII sisters - not that that means I'll leave my Panhellenic sisters out, I love you all too.  While I am new to the publishing side of the blogging world, I follow many different types of style, advice, and crafting blogs (and much more!) and am very excited to join their ranks!  I am looking forward to sharing information about the sorority world and more with my sisters, my Panhellenic sisters, potential new members, and anyone else that is interested in the writings that I'm going to share.

Before I go any further, though, I would like to mention that, yes, this is an anonymous blog.  I am choosing to remain anonymous for a few reasons, and I hope that you and my future followers understand!  My main reasoning is this: I do not want people to make assumptions about me because of the things they've read on my blog.  I will absolutely share some information about my life and my experiences, but the main message of this blog is to unite AOII's and more through fun information about a wide variety of things.  I would like to be able to post anything from crafting tutorials and style trends to advice about recruitment and sisterhood relationships; however, I do not wish for everything to tie to my personal life and experiences.  This blog is not about me, it's about the world and the people around me.  I hope this explains things for you all, and if you have any questions for me about it I will be happy to answer them.

Lastly, while I am an AOII and this blog is mainly dedicated to my sisterhood, I would like to publicly disclose that the content posted to this blog and any other OHMYcron social media accounts is in no way endorsed by Alpha Omicron Pi Fraternity.  The views and opinions expressed through OHMYcron are solely those of my own and any featured contributors.  The content published does not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of Alpha Omicron Pi.

On a lighter note, thank you all for visiting this blog and I look forward to a bright future!  I'd love to hear from you all and if you would take the time to introduce yourself in the comments (what's your name and what chapter, sorority, or school you're from) I would really appreciate it - I'm excited to see who I'm reaching out to :)

No comments :

Post a Comment